Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 21 November 2012

DragonsDreamboat 3 - Self Propelled Flowers


The Design Team and I loved looking at your fabulous entries for the Self Propelled Flowers recipe, but sadly we could only choose three to be crowned our DragonsDreamboat 3 - so, in entry order (and accompanied by a little fanfare!) our top three are:

2. Tess
6. Myra
13. Julia 

Congratulations! Please take the DragonsDream 3 logo to display proudly on your blog and a huge thank you to you all for joining in this time.
There is still plenty of time to join in with the current challenge - "Handle with Care"!

Huge thanks again for dreaming with us - hope to see you again soon

1 comment:

Julia S-W said...

Thank you so much for liking my tag enough to choose it. Congrats to Tess and Myra too.
xx