Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Dragon's Dreamboat 3 Magical Mystery


It's time to announce the Dragons Dreamboat 3, wonderful entries for the Magical Mystery challenge, I loved seeing all the entries and it was hard to decide.... but it's done, so please drumroll for

1.  Jen Jax Bean Stalks     3. Myra  5. Esther

Please help yourself to the badge and wear it with pride





Don't forget our actual challenge Christmas, we are looking forward to your dreams.

4 comments:

Gráinne said...

Congrats, Ladies!

Sorry I didn't make it the last few times, missed this great challenge a lot ... but I hope to be back next year :-)
Suzanne

House of Bears said...

Congrats, Ladies. Lovely entries

Esther said...

Oh, Wow! Thank you so much! I feel very blessed to receive this. I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Safe & Happy New Year. Biggest Hugs from New Zealand! xx

butterfly said...

Congratulations to all the winners!
Alison x