Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Sunday, 5 May 2013

Dragons Dreamboats for Pink, Face and Fabric


Considering we were all outside of our comfort zone with the pink thing lol, we had some amazing artwork entered in to our "Pink, Face and Fabric" challenge, you really are a talented bunch!
It was so hard to only choose three (and me being a Libra, I don't make decisions easily lol) so I plumped for four of you!!!!!!
So drum roll please, and as they say, in no particular order our four Dreamboats are:-

Dagmar

Janny

Myra

Kezzy

Well done Ladies, please feel free to take our Dreamboat logo and display it with pride!
Happy Bank Holiday Elizabeth x

4 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

Well done to all 4. I really enjoyed seeing your work and joining in with this challenge!

Kezzy said...

Wow thank you, I can't believe it, I'm so excited. Can't wait to pop my badge on lol. Thanks Kezzy :-) xxx

GrĂ¡inne said...

Congrats ladies! Well deserved :-) Suzanne

Dagmar said...

Thanks - I am proud to have been chosen among the top 4!