Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 30 July 2014

TIO #172 The letter P and Cogs

Gosh! It's TIO time again! These fortnights fly by! Thank you so much for the fabulous entries for the last TIO - you really did create some beautiful tags! This time it's my turn to choose the theme and I chose the letter 'P' and for some cogs to be one there (as well as the usual rules of at least one stamped image and a tag!) I had a bit of a dopey moment (you can read my confession here!) but I'm blaming the glorious heat in my bit of the UK! Hope you'll join in with us - I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make!

Gabrielle - Petal

Guest Designer - Myra

MAY---PRETTY

Silvia - Pessimist

Helen -Pattern in Paste

Elizabeth - Paris

Julie Ann - Princess Steam Punk

Wow some amazing tags from the design team and our very talented guest designer Myra, welcome and thank you for joining us this time around.
So we would love to see Cogs and the letter "P" on your tags this time around, and of course as always at least one real stamp.
As always we can't wait to see what you create.
Elizabeth x

3 comments:

Michele said...

an intriguing challenge theme and gorgeous inspiration from the design team. i hope to play along. xo

Rein said...

Great samples Ladies!

Katy said...

These are all so wonderful! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration! :)